VATSAL CHAYA ——-the literal meaning is a nurturing, protective shelter
- the name stands for awareness and gratitude of all that enables us like family, community, education, health, security
- gives us access to opportunities to realise our goals
- It stands for valuing these privileges and making room for vulnerable children and women in urgent need
- Shifting our priorities for those who are and looking beyond our personal domain and seek to enable children who are victims of poverty, illiteracy, gender discrimination and exploitation.
- the name stands for how we can replenish nature’s benevolence and restore compassion and kindness by tapping into a common humanity
- integrate social goals into everyday community life– as a conscious consistent choice not as an occasional token and to build a philanthropic culture
- to recognize that the most effective and persuasive change comes from within us as units of a community which can find its own solutions